School Nursing Service
The School Nursing Service will be visiting Molehill on Tuesday 6th December from 9am – 11am. Details of this service can be found below. This is a confidential service and will only be discussed with others with your permission.
If you would like to make an appointment please contact Reception or the Inclusion Team.
How can school nurses support you and your child?
- We provide a confidential health service.
- We help support the physical and emotional health and wellbeing of children, young people and families.
- We provide advice on healthy choices, e.g. healthy eating, dental health, sexual health and substance misuse.
- We work closely with your child’s school to promote a healthy lifestyle, including diet and exercise.
- We offer health reviews to ensure your child continues to reach their full potential by promoting optimal health and wellbeing for all children and young people.
- We offer the childhood immunisation programme which ensures your child is protected against disease and infection.
- We offer support and information for teenage parents.
- We provide specific support for families with complex needs such as diabetes and asthma, so that your child can continue to enjoy their education at school.
- We work in partnership with outside agencies to promote the rights and educational needs of young carers.
- We offer advice and information on the issues of bed wetting and constipation.