Children at Molehill Primary Academy aim to follow the Academy’s Lighthouse Principles:
- To make the academy a special place for learners and realise that everyone has the right to learn.
- To realise that everyone is a learner and, where possible, learning should be fun.
- To value other people by treating them the way we would want to be treated.
- To realise that we are all members of one team and we work co-operatively together.
- That we need to share to be fair.
- That arguments are resolved by talking and not fighting.