Responsibilities of a parent/carer with a child at Molehill Primary Academy:
- To ensure that their child goes to school regularly and arrives on time, building up a good pattern of attendance.
- To make sure that their child has the correct uniform and equipment including appropriate PE kit.
- To support academy policies and expectations of behaviour.
- To support their child with homework and other opportunities for home learning.
- To attend parent’s evenings and other discussions about their child’s progress.
- To let the academy know of any concerns that might affect their child’s work or behaviour.
- To take every opportunity to find out about their child’s learning and life at school.